CadmiumCD and EthosCE Provide Association and Medical Organizations New Solutions for Managing Educational Content
CadmiumCD, creators of software solutions for continuing education meetings and conferences, has entered into a partnership with DLC Solutions, creators of EthosCE, a learning management software for associations and medical organizations.
“Many of our clients provide services to the medical industry,” says Michelle Wyatt, co-founder and CEO of CadmiumCD. “This partnership allows us to deepen our relationship with these clients by providing a new avenue to distribute enduring materials to their members.”
- Managing continuing education activities
- Engaging learners onsite
- Distributing enduring materials
- Delivering quizzes and CE certificates
The partnership with EthosCE adds the following benefits to CadmiumCD users:
- Automated attendance tracking of RSS/Grand Rounds
- Commitment to change and follow-up assessment instruments
- PARS-compliant reports and integration with ACCME web services, including ABA, ABIM, ABP MOC 2 programs
- Automated reporting to boards and other external systems, including ACCME PARS, CE Broker, CPE Monitor, and more
- Complete CME tracking lifecycle management
For more information about the CadmiumCD – EthosCE partnership, or to learn how you can begin integrating your learning management system with event management software, please contact CadmiumCD at www.cadmiumcd.com or 1-877-426-6323.
CadmiumCD is an event management software company with more than 15 years of experience providing solutions for Meeting Planners, Exhibition Organizers, Education Directors, and Attendees. The company’s award-winning platform is trusted by more than 3,500 meeting professionals worldwide to collect, manage and share content to all event stakeholders.
EthosCE Learning Management System is a product of DLC Solution’s ongoing commitment to innovation within the field of continuing education. DLC Solutions is a member of the Alliance for Continuing Medical Education, the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), the Northern Virginia Technology Council, Medbiquitious and the Drupal Association.